quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2009

Listening to Saturnine

For fighting and crying in a pillow made of stones

The dances bathed by the moonlight

Are only bittersweet memories that now lie

Within my last breath of illusion caught in my bones


The day you went away
You had to screw me over
I guess you didn't know
All the stuff you left me with
Is way too much to handle
But I guess you don't care


The cat is now out of the bag

All his wishes are revealed... too bad!

Never had a truely lovable word to whisper in my ear

If you want something else, why to keep me here?


I guess you don't need me
While whispering those words
I cried like a baby
hoping you would care


My loving demons, go away

Farther and further!

For a fake embrace I will not tolerate

If you don’t like me, don’t make me stay...

Um comentário: